Peppermint Oil for Pests
- How to Use
- Our Guarantee
Keep your home clean and pest free with the strong, clean aroma of specifically selected natural peppermint oil. Harnessing the high, naturally occurring menthol content to repel a range of pests including mice, rats, ants and snakes. May deter other common pests although the effect is less known. The repellant effect of menthol will disturb pests causing them to leave your home and discourage any potential new arrivals.
- Strong, sharp, menthol aroma – has a repellant effect encouraging pests to move on and discouraging new pests.
- Ethical – repel pests without harming them, you or the environment.
- Easy to use - dab on cloth or cotton balls; use in a vaporiser.
- 100ml, 200ml, 1 Litre & 5 Litre bottles – convenient sizes for indoor and outdoor use; spray bottle not included.
- Thoughtful packaging – retains quality and protects from light and air; recyclable.
- Tested and bottled in Australia – reliable, high quality.
- Natural Pure Peppermint Oil – undiluted, unaltered; steam distilled; free from SLS, synthetics, parabens and fillers.
- Care – not to be taken; avoid in pregnancy. The menthol in Peppermint can be overpowering with overuse; use sparingly.
“For anyone experiencing mouse problems, I can absolutely vouch for the effectiveness of peppermint oil to deter them. I worked in a building infested with mice some time back and using peppermint oil stopped the mice from entering my work space. I used the spray as well as strategically placed, peppermint-infused cotton balls and the combination worked extremely well”.
K Lander, 29 March 2021
Discover our blog: ‘3 Pest Control Methods With Peppermint Oil’ and more.
Find out more about the brand story.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha arvensis).
Naturally deter a range of pests including Mice, Rats, Ants and Snakes. Can be used to deter other pests although the effect is less known.
How to Use:
1. Dab cotton balls or cloth with Peppermint Oil for Pests and place in area/s of infestation. Including access points and where pests have been visibly sighted.
2. Re-apply Peppermint Oil for Pests when the aroma has dissipated.
Tip: Use in conjunction with Peppermint Power Spray.
Australia Post tracking on all orders.
Fast dispatch – 1 business day.
Customer support – instructions, product tips & discount on next order when you sign up for our newsletter at checkout.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I now put the oil into the spray bottle & spray an amount onto a kitchen cloth, then place it near where the ants come in (apparently via the architrave around the kitchen window). Putting the oil onto cotton balls wasn't effective for me.
Best value for money. This product is a must have if you want to stop unwelcome pests (especially mice) from coming into your home. Great product and a great Aussie Company.